Effective from 25th May, 2018
Alex’s Driving School collects any personal data submitted through this site.
I may update this policy periodically, please check this page to ensure that you are in agreement with any changes.
What I Collect
If you opted-in to my mailing list, you may receive occasional emails on important updates or information. You have the right to opt-out or and have any personal details removed at any time, please email email@example.com
What I Do With The Information I Collect
Information is saved until your enquiry is dealt with, and then archived with the project. I also retain your contact details and information in the emails you have sent, but you can request to have your personal details deleted at any time.
I will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your express permission, or am required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you relevant information about our activities or new content on the site.
In my commitment to ensuring that your information is secure and to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
- Data is stored on a secure cloud-based server or on a secure, password protected computer with limited user access.
- Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and I cannot guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk.
- I have procedures including passwords, restricted access and other security features in place to keep your data secure once I receive it.
- Alex’s Driving School will NEVER pass on your personal data to third parties without first getting your explicit consent.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used beyond your original enquiry.
- If you have previously opted-in to a mailing list, or provided other information, you can find out what information I hold, and ask me to remove or not to use any of it, by writing to, or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may request details of personal information which I hold about you.
- If you believe that any information I am holding is incorrect or incomplete, please write to, or email me as soon as possible: I will promptly correct any information.
User and Event Data Retention
User-level and event-level data associated with Google Analytics cookies is retained for 14 months and then automatically deleted.
I have implemented IP Anonymization, simply put, the last three digits of your IP address are set to zeros in memory shortly after being sent to the Analytics Collection Network. The full IP address is never retained, or written to disk.